الاثنين، 7 مارس 2005

Protein Pancake Heaven


I decided to have protein pancakes for supper. I had everything in the bowl and went to get the vanilla-of course there was NONE! I thought about making them without it, but I just knew they would be in the trash and I would be busting out the Mac'n Cheese! So I decided to use Banana extract. (I have no idea why I have this.)


THEY ARE FRIGGIN FANTASTIC! They taste like warm banana bread right out of the oven. They would probably taste even more fantastic topped with some banana slices and walnuts with sugar free syrup drizzled over them! YUM! I couldn't spare the calories for all that though, but tomorrow.......!



The "Biggest Loser" is on tonite! Even though I think it is not right at all to lose so much weight every week, I still am hooked on it! Another one of my favorites is "From Flab to Fab" it is on VHS! AWESOME! With all the weightloss shows and Plastic Surgery shows on TV right now, I am in heaven! I love any show where people make a transformation!



Second day of success on my maximum fat loss plan! Tomorrow I plan on doing a killer lower body workout using curcuits! And on Turkey day I plan on splurging, but I am going to do a 5 mile run to help with the calore expendenture.



My dentist appointment today was just more pictures and another bite mold! Did I mention he was a perfectionist! December 14th is when I get my new pearly whites. I am so excited!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق